Location: Madison, SD
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (20-25 hrs / week)
Starting Wage: DOE
Property Manager is directly responsible for the on-site day-to-day operations of the property portfolio.
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Oversee the physical condition of the property is maintained
- Meet all applicable deadlines and requirements for paperwork
- Handle resident concerns appropriately and discuss with Supervisor
- Schedule and show vacant units to interested applicants
- Responsibility to collect rents from each unit, prepare deposit and deposit rent monies
- Document resident service calls and follow up with maintenance division
Property Manager will complete and follow-up on a wide variety of tasks and items as may be assigned/or necessary to fulfill job duties and oversee maintenance processes.
Property Manager will work cooperatively and comply with all company standards, policy and procedures, and will be conducted professionally, consistently and safely. EOE
Associate’s Degree or 5 years of management experience, as well as 3-5 years of computer experience, including but not limited to Windows OS, Outlook and Word
Check out our Company Benefits: Benefits and Culture Brochure
|Job Category||Property Management|