Location: Mitchell, SD
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Starting Wage: DOE / Benefits
Lead Maintenance Technician performs maintenance repairs and preventative maintenance as directed from the Maintenance Foreman. This person will also be a front-line representative of the company while on-site performing maintenance work from service call requests or as directed from Supervisor. Maintenance Technician must have adequate verbal and written skills.
Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Responding to service call requests/repairing and follow-up work in residential and commercial setting
- Performing delegated maintenance repair work as directed
- Performing apartment turnover work from checkout and checklist between residents
- Operate and maintain company vehicle and equipment
- Greeting and communicating with residents at the properties
Maintenance Technician will complete and follow-up on a wide variety of tasks and items as may be assigned/or necessary to fulfill job duties and oversee properties maintenance. Maintenance Technician will work cooperatively and comply with all company standards, policy and procedures, and will be conducted professionally, consistently and safely. EOE
Construction/Maintenance experience required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs and ladders.
Check out our Company Benefits: Benefits and Culture Brochure